Before I get started with my newest post I would like to say that all of the pictures I have used in my blog so far are either from the Wikimedia free photo library, from the WordPress free photo library or my own. I thought I would add something about the photos I have been using so that nobody can say I have been plagiarizing or using someone else’s work unlawfully.
As you know, Mike and I are moving this Thursday and it dawned on me last night that I had forgotten about all the other things we needed to get done besides packing. So I made a list.
Panic Because You’re Moving in Seven Days and You Didn’t Get Anything Done
- Talk to the current Landlord
- Finalize the housing plans in the new town
- Pay rent for the new house
- Get a post office box in the new town
- Update our forwarding address and cancel the old post office box
- Cancel the WiFi
- Eat all the food in the house that we don’t want to move with
- Donate all food we didn’t eat to the local food bank
- Donate all the clothes and other things we don’t want to move with to the local thrift store
- Rent a U-Haul
- Move all the boxes from the house to the U-Haul
- Take out the trash (hopefully for the last time)
- Clean the house (again, hopefully for the last time)
- Stop blogging about moving and actually move
- Clean the new house
- Unpack everything into the new house
- Get new WiFi
- Furnish the new apartment
- Go grocery shopping because we ate all the food we had before we moved and now we are starving
So now everyone is updated on how our move is going. I probably won’t post again until sometime after we are a little more settled into our new house.
* Photo from Free WordPress Library