Laundry and Dishes is a lifestyle blog which includes the knowledge and wisdom I have gained as a newlywed trying to live a traditional lifestyle in the modern world, as well as regular content from my team of amazing writers. We’d love to have you join us by subscribing to our email list!
Before I get started with my newest post I would like to say that all of the pictures I have used in my blog so far are either from the Wikimedia free photo library, from the WordPress free photo library or my own. I thought I would add something about the photos I have been using so that nobody can say I have been plagiarizing or using someone else’s work unlawfully.
As you know, my husband and I are moving this Thursday and it dawned on me last night that I had forgotten about all the other things we needed to get done besides packing. So I made a list.
20 Things to Get Done Before You Move
- Panic Because You’re Moving in Seven Days and You Didn’t Get Anything Done
- Talk to your current Landlord
- Finalize housing plans in the new town you’re moving to
- Pay rent for the new house
- Get a post office box in the new town
- Update our forwarding address and cancel the old post office box
- Cancel the WiFi
- Eat all the food in the house that you don’t want to move with
- Donate all the unexpired food you didn’t eat to the local food bank
- Drop off all the clothes and other random things you don’t want to move with to the local thrift store
- Rent a U-Haul
- Move all the boxes from the house to the U-Haul
- Take out the trash (hopefully for the last time)
- Clean the house (again, hopefully for the last time)
- Stop blogging about moving and actually move
- Clean the new house
- Unpack everything into the new house
- Get new WiFi
- Furnish the new apartment
- Go grocery shopping because you ate all the food you had before you moved and now you are probably starving
So now everyone is updated on how our move is going. I probably won’t post again until sometime after we are a little more settled into our new house.
Shop at my Poshmark Closet: @ourlifeinmt
Connect with me:
Facebook: Laundry and Dishes
For more cleaning and organizational motivation heck out my latest YouTube Video:
Laundry & Dishes
Send me an email, I’d love to feature your work on my blog or collaborate with you:
Check out my husband’s Instagram:
* Photo from Free WordPress Library