Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post:
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma via https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com
First I would like to thank Laura who writes the blog All The Shoes I Wear for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I’m very honored to be considered for such an amazing award! I would also like to apologize for unintentionally taking a break from my blog. We did not have WiFi set up in our new home until yesterday and I didn’t want to use all my data on my phone blogging so I only looked at it about once a day and now I have a lot of catching up to do!
I’m not really sure how to choose my best post, but according to my stats my post that has the most views is House Hunting.
Three things about me are:
- I am one of seven siblings and consider myself the sixth oldest instead of the sixth youngest.
- I would love to adopt because I think there are so many children who would benefit from living in a permanent loving home.
- My dream job is to be an Audiologist working with babies and young children who were born with any degree of hearing loss or deafness. I think all children need good advocates, but I especially think that children with language impairments really need advocates because they literally do not have a voice.
The Question I Was Asked:
1. When was the last time you felt pure joy?
I have been moving into a new apartment and I very recently finished unpacking and putting away the very last unopened box. I was immediately flooded with feelings of accomplishment, relief and joy because the process of moving was finally over.
2. What made you laugh until you cried?
I’m not sure if its because I’m a newlywed but Mike makes me laugh until I cry all the time. He usually does something goofy or tells a joke with an impressive amount of “Dad humor” and then I double over in a fit of giggles until my abs hurt and I have tears in my eyes.
3. What’s the silliest thing you do when alone?
I lay on the floor and look at the ceiling. When I was young, we stayed with some relatives who had a popcorn ceiling and I had some trouble falling asleep so I looked at the patterns on the ceiling until I was able to doze off. For some reason this still relaxes me and so it is sometimes part of my bedtime routine.
4. Whats the weirdest thing you’ve ever experienced?
Explosive diarrhea. My grandparents took us all out to the Golden Corral which our whole family calls The Hog Out. My niece was about 10 months old and was eating a healthy mixture of solid foods and breast milk. I honestly can’t remember what she ate but my best friend and sister in-law asked me to hold her which I did. Long story short, right when I picked her up her diaper filled to the brim and the contents began dripping down her leg onto me. So in the middle of an all you can eat restaurant we all dashed for the bathroom and did our best to clean up me and my niece.
5. Have you ever been to a haunted place?
No and I don’t think I would ever actively try to find one to visit.
The bloggers I am nominating for this award are amazing writers and have the most wonderful blogs.
- Muslim Misconceptions
Questions for My Nominees:
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? Why?
- What activity would you like to try but are too nervous to do it? For example, I’d love to skydive but I’m terrified of heights.
- What is your go to favorite comfort food?
- What is something funny or weird that you used to do that you now are embarrassed by?