*Photo from free WordPress Photo Library
I know this is a week late, but Happy Thanksgiving!
I thought I would do a post with 30 things I’m thankful for this year because November has 30 days in it.
30 Days of Thanks!
- My husband
- My husband’s job
- My home
- My blog
- Our kitten Kevin
- My friends
- My immediate family
- My extended family
- Separate cars
- Good food!
- My college degree
- My husband’s college degree
- Being able to feel safe and secure
- The Holidays
- The ability to travel
- Hospitals and modern medicine
- Warm and comfortable clothes
- Hallmark movies
- Crockpot recipes
- My dishwasher
- Finally having a washing machine and dryer
- The opportunity to have a flexible schedule
- Holiday coffee flavors
- Manicures to pamper myself during tough weeks
- Date night
- Hiking and other outdoor activities
- Hunting so we can have a freezer full of meat
Thanks for joining me!
Our Facebook: @ourlifeinmontana