Hello everyone and welcome to another post!
I was tagged by No Love For Fatties to participate in this tag so I’d just like to take a moment to give her a huge shoutout! She has a wonderful blog and has always been so supportive of mine so if you haven’t had a chance to check out her’s, you can find it here.
Alright. Let’s jump right in!
How to Participate
- Make a post with two truths and one lie about yourself that are book related – be sure to keep which is true and which isn’t a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of the post or in the comments.
- Tag 8 friends.
- Link the original post so I can see all your secrets!
My Two Truths & Lie
- My favorite book is “Bridge to Terrabithia” because it was one of the first books I remember being so engrossed in I became a part of the book.
- I was still learning to read until the 6th grade because my mom refused to let me be tested for Dyslexia and other learning/reading disorders.
- I preferred TV shows and movies as a child because I thought reading was too boring and awful.
I know this is probably the worst, but I tag anyone who is looking for a fun post idea to participate.
Comment below which one you think is the lie and why. I will post a comment at the end of today with the reveal!
Be sure to head on over to No Love For Fatties and show her some support!
Thanks for joining me today!
Business Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org