Hello everyone and welcome to another post!
Since we are halfway through the year, I thought I would take a minute to do a little life update.
I saw a post on Instagram saying that only 5% of people finish their New Year Resolutions and everyone else doesn’t. I don’t know if this is true of not, but nonetheless it put me in a reflective mood.
So here are the goals I made for myself in January:
- Run a 5K
- Practice mindful eating
- Get a job
- Save $40 each month
- Have 500 WordPress followers
And here is how I have done so far:
- Run a 5K. I am registered to run a 5K in June for my birthday, so I’m killing it.
- Practice mindful eating. So far I have done ok at this one but I still have a lot of work to do before I have a healthy relationship with food. So I’d say I’m on the way with this one.
- Get a job. I am pleased to announce that after a year of job hunting I FINALLY got a job as a cashier at Ace. It isn’t my dream job but it will pay the bills and the next step of course is to get my dream job. I definitely semi-crushed this goal.
- Save $40 each month. So far I’ve been able to save $20 each payday so I’d say I’m killing it.
- Have 500 WordPress followers. It’s half way through the year and I have 350 followers so I should be able to hit my goal by the end of the year.
- So there you have it folks. I’m pretty much crushing my #newyearnewme goals and that is a pretty great feeling!
And here some bonus life updates….
Our AC just went out so we have to completely replace it, and my husband and I have decided to start trying again for baby #1!
Thanks for joining me today!
Business Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org