Hello everyone and welcome to my little blog!
Today I am going to share with you what I have packed in my diaper bag.
I watched a lot of YouTube videos, looked at a lot of Pinterest lists and read a lot of blogs to get an idea of what I would need in a diaper bag.
I decided to pack my diaper bag just like I would if I were going to leave the house because when we leave the hospital we’ll have a two and a half hour drive home and I do not want to run out of diapers or outfits just in case our little babe spits up or has a blow out.
I got most of these things from Walmart and Amazon and I will be providing links to the products I really like, but this is not a sponsored post.
Before I share my list, I am preparing to have a premature baby. That said I don’t know how big she’ll be or if I’ll be able to breastfeed, if I’ll only be able to pump or if I’ll need to supplement with formula. I also don’t know how long our hospital stay will be. So I’m bringing everything including the kitchen sink because I like to be prepared.
My Diaper Bag List
- Diapers – Pampers size N and Huggies size P
- Wipes – Pampers
- Diaper rash cream – Destin
- Wet bag – For dirty baby clothes
- Breast pump
- Formula holder
- Burp cloth
- Breast feeding cream – Lansinoh
- Breast pads
- Cliff bar
- Prenatal vitamins
- Yeti tumbler
- Receiving blanket with a bow for birth pictures
- Premie white onsie
- Premie going home outfit
- Newborn white onsie
- Newborn zip up sleeper for a going home outfit
- Footless night gown
- Sleepsack swaddle
- Swaddleing blanket
- Warm going home blanket
- Baby book to record her hospital stats
- Baby Bible story book to read to her in the NICU
Thanks for joining me today!
Shop my Poshmark Closet: @ourlifeinmt
For Buisness Inquires: email@example.com
- Blog: http://www.laundryanddishes.com
- Instagram: @ourlifeinmontana
- Facebook: @ourlifeinmontana
- Pinterest: @ourlifeinmontana
- Twitter: @ourlifeinmt
Follow my Husband
- Instagram: @vigilantoutdoors