Hello everyone and welcome to my little blog!
This June I will be turning 26 and Since I am entering the second half of my 20s I thought it would be a good time to make a list, set some goals, and be intentional so I can become the best version of myself that I’ve ever been.
So with that being said, here is my list of 26 things I want to accomplish before my next birthday.
- Find a job that actually uses my degree so it doesn’t become a waisted investment.
- Focus on maintaining the meaningful relationships I have to and declutter the ones that aren’t so I can be surrounded by uplifting people who help me be my best self.
- Reset my soul by making church a priority again after the pandemic because I definitely didn’t take my spiritual health seriously for the past year.
- Put more effort into my creative outlets which are my blog and YouTube channel by posting a new blog one week and a new video the next.
- Put more energy into being consistent with my work from home freelance writing business so I can finally have consistent income from it.
- Move out of my Husband’s parents home into our own again (I’ll have another blog about this later lol).
- Completely turn our house into a home.
- Develop a good house keeping routine and consistently follow it even when I don’t want to (which is pretty much every other day lol).
- Find a way to enjoy routines.
- Discover what it means to myself and my family to be a homemaker.
- Fit into my size 6 jeans.
- Develop a self care routine.
- Finish becoming a blond which was also put on hold by the pandemic.
- Start painting my nails.
- Be more intentional about my health by learning not to be disgusted by eating healthy food.
- Potty train Holly.
- Make time in my day for reading books again.
- Wake up at 6am every day (even on the weekends).
- Learn to have self discipline.
- Develop a productivity routine and implement it on low motivation days.
- Make time for mindfulness and meditation.
- Find out mine, Holly’s and my husband’s love languages.
- Play less games on my phone and limit my non-working screen time to 2 hours a day.
- Learn balance between my roles as a working wife, mom, and homemaker so I don’t burn out.
- Finally take up bullet journaling as a new hobby.
- Make date nights a priority again after the pandemic.
And that is it for today, I hope you enjoyed!
Thank you so much for joining me today!
- Blog: http://www.laundryanddishes.com
- YouTube: Laundry & Dishes
- Instagram: @ourlifeinmontana
- Facebook: @ourlifeinmontana
- Pinterest: @ourlifeinmontana
- Twitter: @ourlifeinmt
Follow my Husband
- Instagram: @vigilantoutdoors
Shop my Poshmark Closet: @ourlifeinmt
Send me an Email: email@example.com