Hello everyone and welcome to my little blog where I share my experiences as a modern homemaker. If you are new here and you enjoy lifestyle content, tips and tricks, or blogs where I share my journey through new motherhood, I would appreciate it if you subscribed because I would love to have you as a part of this little community!
Okay, let’s get started! Today I am going to share with you a light hearted list of things I am thankful for this year.
- My family
- My little blog
- The girls who have written posts for me this year
- Having found a place to live in Wyoming
- Electricity and heat
- Furry little family members
- A clean house at the end of the day
- In-laws who let us stay with them when we are between homes and babysit for date nights
- My husband’s new job
- I can just stay home and be a mom and spend all my time with our daughter
- I don’t have to get a job
- My faith
- New house slippers
- Matching holiday outfits
- Our family is all together again in the same house
- My husband’s job is actually close enough to where we live that he comes home everyday for dinner
- Our daughter is finally sleeping through the night again after we moved so much this year
- Reading a book in a quiet house after everyone else has gone to bed
- Living in a town that has good sidewalks and walking paths
- Ice cream dates
And that’s it for today.
Thank you so much for joining me!
Start your own blog today!
Shop at my Poshmark Closet: @ourlifeinmt
Connect with me:
Facebook: Laundry and Dishes
Check out my latest YouTube Video:
Laundry and Dishes
Send me an email, I’d love to feature your work on my blog or collaborate with you:
Check out my husband’s Instagram: