Every accomplishment begins with the choice to try
The Sunshine Blogger Award
Hello Everyone and welcome to another post!
First I would like to thank the three bloggers who thought I was worthy of this amazing award!
Lana whose blog is Welcome To Our Campfire is just an amazing person and has such a wonderful blog.
Laura is so sweet and is always such an honest writer has a great blog called All The Shoes I Wear.
And Glen from justabitfurther is always writing something fresh and unique.
These are all fantastic blogs and if you haven’t had the chance to check them out yet, you definitely should.
I have been wanting to write something Christmas-y for a while and I thought the Christmas Tag would be a great idea. It’s a pretty fun tag so if you haven’t already done it and you are reading this and you want to, I tag you!
Here are the questions:
Challenge: 12 Things That Make Me Different
I would like to thank Aieshi Jain who writes the blog TOKENS OF EXPRESSION for asking me to do the challenge #12ThingsThatMakeMeDifferent
Here are the rules:
- Mention if you were nominated by someone or decided to take up the challenge on your own
- Write your own list of twelve things that make you different and proud (and odd maybe?!!)
- On your post, put a link to the original post here. This is where the challenge starts from
- Use the hashtag #12ThingsThatMakeMeDifferent
- Be sure to write these five rules on your post. Including the note.
I would like to thank two wonderful bloggers LEYE555 and BlottedInc for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I’m still catching up on my blog after taking some time off while I moved so I’m sorry for taking so long to post this!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display and link to the award on your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (optional)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award the award.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated
The Mystery Blogger Award
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post:
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma via https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com